1) This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act
2000 and rules there under, as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes
as amended from time to time by the Information Technology Act, 2000
This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signature.
• Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of the services of this website, the mobile application, both medium also referred to as Folktel, is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
2) Acknowledgment of Terms: When you access this website, mobile application you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions set forth below and understood that access to this website/mobile application . If anyone is found conducting such acts, they will be is subject to the provisions of the same If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth below, you should exit this website/mobile application now.
Folktel means Arts & crafts related social commerce digital platform consists of Website www.folktel.com
and Mobile Applications, being controlled and operated by M/s Orinova innovation technology ,301 Siddhi
Vinayak Apartment ,Yarpur khagul road ,Patna-800001, India.
•The term website shall include Mobile App.
Arts: Arts means the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.the various branches of creative activity, such as painting, music, literature, and dance
Crafts: Crafts means the activity or hobby of making decorative objects with your hands.
Language of the Terms: The terms are incorporated herein in English language and Folktel does not provide you with a translation of the English language version of the Terms and if there is any contradiction between what the English language version of the Terms says and what a translation says, then the English language version shall take precedence.
works as a communication medium between users, pharmacy, Lab and other service providers.
•The communications on Folktel are only in the form of enquiry and indent and are subject to conformity by the said Pharmacy, Lab and Other Service providers.
Folktel: itself is not to sell, to stock, to exhibit, to offer for sale or to distribute arts & crafts & other related products. Folktel provides information and knowledge and forwards all communication of users among the network of Sellers and all sale, stock, exhibit or offer for sale or distribution is only made from the said sellers.
•For Arts and Crafts Products, Folktel is a technology platform which works as communication medium between Users and Artisans/Creators.
•For products & others related and other services, Folktel is acting as a communication medium only, the entire offer for sale/services are directly from such labs and service providers.
•The information available on Folktel has been compiled with utmost care and is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice, recommendation, diagnosis or any kind of treatment.
•You are advised to seek advice from registered medical practitioner or experts for your personal medical needs and requirements. Taking any action based on any information/content provided on Folktel will be solely at your own risk and Folktel will not be held responsible, under any situation or condition, for your acts.
•It is the duty of the users to read the terms and conditions of Folktel (which is likely to change from time to time) before accessing it.
• Your use of the website and the services is subject to the most current version of the Terms made available on the website, at the time of such use.
•You are requested to regularly visit the website to view the most current Terms. It shall be your responsibility to check the Terms periodically for changes.
•Your use of this website, its tools and information are governed by the following terms and conditions ("Terms & Conditions"). If you use this website, you shall have to follow the policies, terms and conditions that are mentioned in this agreement.
•Any individual, who has agreed to become a Registered User of Folktel by providing his/her Personal Identification Data, shall agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this website, which is owned and provided by Folktel.
•ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THIS WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION (APP) INDICATES THAT YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MENTIONED IN THIS AGREEMENT. SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
•All content, including text, graphics and information, contained on or available through this website is for general information purposes only.
Folktel: makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this website and such information is subject to change without notice.
Folktel: does not recommend, endorse or make any representation about the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any specific products, procedures, treatments, opinions or other information that may be contained on or available through this website.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any litigation arising out of or in connection with this website shall directly come under the jurisdiction of Patna,Bihar , India only.
Membership Eligibility:- Companies/Individuals who are allowed to enter into a legally binding contract within the purview of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, shall be eligible for membership or registration at Folktel.
•Our services are not available to individuals below 18 years or to users who have been terminated or removed from the system by team Folktel for some reason or the other.
• Members must be humans. No machines, scripts, or automated services are permitted to become members.
• Though, it is the user's responsibility to keep his/her password and account details confidential. You also agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your Account or Password. Folktel shall not be liable for any loss or damage, which may take place if the user fails to protect his/her account details or password.
• In case you notice suspicious activities that threaten disclosure of your account details, please mail us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org . If Folktel has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the website; then, we may ask you to change your password or, we may also, deactivate your account without your consent.
• You also agree to:
•Provide truthful and accurate information about yourself at the time of registration which will be known as "Registration Data".
• If you provide any information that is untruthful and inaccurate if Folktel has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untruthful and inaccurate then, this may result in the termination of your user membership at Folktel.
• By creating this account, you agree to receive transactional and / or promotional communications from us via SMS, Emails, Push Notifications, Telephone and Chat at any time.
• If you, at any time, wish to discontinue receiving communications from us, you agree to notify us by email at email@example.com with the Subject Line "Unsubscribe".
Information:- We always try to provide accurate information, yet errors may occur.
Privacy:- Any information provided by our customers is private and confidential. And we respect customers' privacy. By providing your Mobile Number during registration, you agree to being contacted by Phone, SMS, Whatsapp or Any Other Channel.
Website Security:- Users are forbidden from breaching or attempting to breach the security of Folktel, including but not limiting to:
• Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website.
• Accessing data that is not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account, which you are not authorized to access.
• Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
• Attempting to interfere with the service of any other user, host or network,( including but without limitation), via means of submitting a virus to the Website(Folktel), 'overloading', 'flooding,' 'spamming', 'mail bombing' or 'crashing'.
• Sending unsolicited email, including promotional mails and/or advertising products or services without our consent.
• Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or news group posting.
• You further agree not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, algorithm, methodology, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including but not limited to browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from Folktel and other available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome).
• BREACH OF SYSTEM OR NETWORK SECURITY OR ILLEGITIMATE ACCESS TO ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE, ANY OTHER SYSTEM OR NETWORKS CONNECTED TO THE WEBSITE OR TO ANY OF THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, MAY RESULT IN CIVIL OR CRIMINAL LIABILITY.
Maintenance:- This website may at its sole discretion and without assigning any reason whatsoever at any time deactivate or/and suspend the User’s access to this website and/or the Services (as the case may be) without notice to carry out system maintenance or/and upgrading or/and testing or/and repairs or/and other related work.
• Without prejudice to any other provisions of this Agreement, this website shall not be liable for any loss or/and damage or/and costs or/and expense that the User may suffer or incur, as a result of such deactivation or/and suspension.
Discontinuation or Modification to Services:- This website reserves the unilateral right to add to /and/or change and/or delete and/or end the Service at anytime with or without notice to the User. There shall be no liability on behalf of this website to the User or any third party in case this website exercises its unilateral right to modify or discontinue the Service.